top of page
Close up Red abacus art concept, traditi



What information do you need to prepare my tax return?

The following are documents routinely needed to prepare an individual tax return:

  • Forms W-2 for wages, salaries and tips.

  • Forms 1099 for interest, dividends, retirement, miscellaneous income.

  • Social Security, state or local refunds, gambling winnings, etc.

  • Brokerage statements showing investment transactions for stocks, bonds, etc.

  • Schedules K-1 showing income from partnerships, S corporations, estates and trusts.

  • Statements supporting educational expenses, deductions or distributions, including any Forms 1098-T, 1098-E, or 1099-Q.

  • Forms 1095-A, 1095-B, and/or 1095-C related to health care coverage or the Premium Tax Credit.

  • Statements supporting deductions for mortgage interest, taxes, and charitable contributions (including any Forms 1098-C).

  • Copies of closing statements regarding the sale or purchase of real property.

  • Legal papers for adoption, divorce, or separation involving custody of your dependent children.

  • Any tax notices sent to you by the IRS or other taxing authority.

  • A copy of your income tax return from last year.

What are your service fees?

Our Hourly Rates in 2021 are $250 for tax preparation services and $400 for audit representation.  We charge a minimum fee of $500 USD per tax return.  There is no charge for your initial consultation.

bottom of page